SERVING ALL OF FLORIDA, SOUTH CAROLINA, NORTH CAROLINA, COLORADO & MISSISSIPPI
From the President, Karlyne Hegstrom, We at Intergroup Adjusters Inc. are blessed to have Mr. Bogosian as our designated adjuster. He has a vast knowledge in many different areas . Thus making him an important asset to our company. Listed below are some of his accomplishments:
* AS A PROPERTY MANAGER- for millions of dollars of property (In which he had full power of attorney to conduct daily operations including settling insurance claims for property he managed. ) Press picture upper right for testimonials.
* AS A VOLUNTEER - for disaster relief for Hurricane Charlie ground zero- Punta Gorda, Florida; Mr Bogosian's input at hearings at Murdock Circle in which he showed pictures of roofers fixing trusses on roofs as part of hurricane repairs being made. ( A roofer is not allowed or is licensed to fix roof trusses. This work must be done buy General Contractor or licensed residential or building contractor - under the supervision of a structural engineer or licensed architect). This information was one of the elements that made Governor Jeb Bush activate - EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 04-147: Signed September 7, 2004 further expands executive order 04-188, Florida licensed residential, building & General Contractors may perform roofing & re-roofing in all counties in the State of Florida. ( please note this order is no longer in effect but could be re-activated if another major storm hits Florida)
* While Mr. Bogosian was the PROPERTY MANAGER for property located at 1704 Polk St. Hollywood , Florida, the building was sited by the City of Hollywood Building department as an unsafe structure. Mr. Bogosian knowing that the building was not an unsafe structure and did not meet the fifty percent rule sprung into action - Mr. Bogosian's choreographer of the case and his testimony help his client win the case against the City of Hollywood, even at their own unsafe structures Board Hearing . Thus making it possible for the owner to have the property rebuilt instead of having to tear down the building, by City order. The building at 1704 Polk St., Hollywood , Florida, is the only Building built in Broward County in 1996 with no building code under the supervision and design of Scott Brennan (Brennan Engineering of Boca Raton Florida).
* Mr. Bogosian in his earlier years helped design and build race cars, owned and operated custom Body Shops (which he dealt with insurance companies on a regular Basis).
* Mr. Bogosian as a Youngster on summer vacations worked in demolition and construction; he has vast knowledge about building buildings which is essential in settling claim of property damage.